Monday, April 21, 2008

Lando Calrissian and Wave 3 Star Wars Mighty Muggs In Stores Now

The Blot had a meeting this afternoon in a part of Houston I had never been to before and I noticed on my way there a Super Wal-Mart down the block from my appointment. Since there are no Wal-Marts anywhere near where The Blot lives, I thought I’d take a pit stop on my way home and see what they had in stock. I was shocked to find Wave 3 Star Wars Mighty Muggs on display considering earlier reports had the figures not being released until May.

Star Wars Mighty Muggs Wave 3 - Princess Leia, Commander Cody, Jango Fett & Lando Calrissian
Needless to say I was pretty pumped because the first figure I saw was the Lando Calrissian Mighty Mugg. I’ve said it from day one, there is only one Star Wars Mighty Mugg figure The Blot had to have, and today I finally got him. Lil’ Billy Dee is going to look sweet on my shelf! All I have to do now is figure out how to get him out of the all that packaging.

The Blot's Very Own Lando Calrissian Mighty Mugg
Now that I have the Mighty Mugg I’ve been looking for, what Mighty Muggs figures are you still looking for, or which character do you hope they make in future Star Wars, Marvel Legends or Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs waves?
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com