Friday, April 4, 2008

Gaius Baltar Is My Homeboy

Battlestar Galactica - Gaius Baltar Is My Homeboy T-ShirtWhen The Blot heard about this latest addition to the line of “Is My Homeboy” t-shirts, I had to spread the word. Especially after my last post on the different “Is My Homeboy” t-shirts out there. Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica starts tonight, and “in celebration of the final season of Battlestar Galactica returning April 4th,” enclothe.com is selling a limited edition Baltar Is My Homeboy shirt for one month and one month only.

Battlestar Galactica - Gaius Baltar Is My Homeboy T-Shirt
The shirt comes in white and black and can be purchased for $19.00 here. As the shirt’s description reads, “sure Gaius Baltar may be responsible for the extinction of the entire human race, but he’s still my homeboy.” Who can argue with that one!?!
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com