Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kidrobot Sneak Peek - Dunny Series 2010 Checklist and Ratios

Kidrobot’s next series of 3 inch Dunny series has officially leaked, and it looks killer (if I do say so myself). I know a lot of fans are disappointed that the series is made up heavily of more established artists, but come on! Just look at those ratios…I about jumped out of my chair when I realized some of my favorite designs were going to be so easy to get. Huck’s a 2/25, Amanda Visell’s a 2/25 and Doktor A is 1/25. I thought for sure Kidrobot would make Dok A’s mechtorian figure at least a 1/100.

Kidrobot - Dunny Series 2010 Checklist and Ratios
(click on the photo above for a more detailed look)

My only concern at this point is figuring out a way to get my hands on the MAD and Jesse Hernandez Dunnys. Anything MAD is always a must get, and Jesse’s design is sick. The Blot’s also been a huge fan of Sket One’s Ketchup and Mustard custom Dunnys, so to finally see his Ketchup figure released as a production piece is pretty exciting (plus its ratio is 2/25). KR's Dunny Series 2010 is set to be released this summer, more details to come soon.

The artists included in Kidrobot’s Dunny Series 2010 includes: Huck Gee, Kozik, Sket One, MAD, Doktor A., Amanda Visell, Jesse Hernandez, Michelle Valigura, The Beast Brothers, MCA, Esther Kim, Travis Cain, CW, Damarak the Destroyer, Sneaky Raccoon, Shelterbank, Tizieu, Triclops Studio, and Aya Kakeda.
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com