Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Star Wars Mighty Muggs Target Exclusive - Shock Trooper

The Clone Shock Trooper Mighty Mugg pictured below is a Star Wars Mighty Muggs Target Exclusive, the first Target exclusive Mighty Mugg ever released. News leaked about this latest exclusive Mighty Mugg when an eBay auction out of Hong Kong popped up a few days ago selling one. I can’t figure out who would pay $81 for a Mighty Mugg that will be readily available some day soon at Target stores nationwide for around $10. It’s cool to get things before the rest of the world, but is it really worth 8 times it's retail price?

Star Wars Mighty Muggs Target Exclusive - Clone Shock Trooper Mighty Mugg
What’s shocking to The Blot about this release is that all of the Targets by me have pretty much stopped carrying Mighty Muggs all together. I can’t think of the last time I found a new release there. In fact, I had to stop by a Target 20-30 min away from where I live to get just one of the new G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs (all I could find was Duke). Hopefully this means Target will start carrying a better selection of Mighty Muggs now that they will be releasing their own exclusive Mighty Mugg.

I’ll be sure to post more details, including a release date and price, on the Target Exclusive Clone Shock Trooper when they become available.
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com