Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kidrobot - Hello I’m Insane 8 Inch Dunny by Huck Gee

Surprisingly, after the release last week of its Dunny Series 5 set the rest of Kidrobot’s September is pretty tame. I couldn’t figure out why that was, but today everything became a whole lot clearer. October is going to be huge!

Kidrobot - Hello I'm Insane 8 Inch Dunny by Huck Gee
Kidrobot - HMNI 3 Inch Dunnys by Huck GeeI don’t usually like to talk about figures this far in advance of their release, but I have to talk about Huck Gee’s newest production 8 inch Dunny, Hello I’m Insane. Originally a custom figure limited to 10 hand painted Dunnys, the Hello I’m Insane figure was based on Huck’s popular Hello My Name Is 8” and 3” vinyl figures. Now, Huck and Kidrobot have decided to share the love and allow more collectors to add one of these incredible figures to their collection.

The Hello I’m Insane 8 Inch Dunny is psychopathic and armless, and comes bound in a bronze clasped, hard-to-remove cotton straightjacket with bloody traces from his pre-asylum days. This deranged Dunny will be released just in time for Halloween on October 30th, 2008, and is limited to just 500 figures! The figure retails for $50 each, and with such a small production run this figure should sell out upon release.
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com