Thursday, July 24, 2008

G.I. Joe and Transformers Mighty Muggs - Officially Coming Soon!

All of this San Diego Comic-Con 2008 coverage is making my head spin and the first day of the four day convention is just beginning. But what really caught my eye were pictures from last night’s SDCC preview night. Both Toy News International and Action-Figure.com captured some amazing photos of Hasbro’s upcoming lines of G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs and Transformers Mighty Muggs vinyl figures. Transformers Mighty Muggs - Optimus Prime Mighty Mugg The Blot knew it was only a matter of time until Hasbro expanded their Mighty Muggs vinyl platform into their other properties and the results look awesome. According to the photos, G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs Wave 1 will include Duke, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander. While Transformers Mighty Muggs Wave 1 Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee and Soundwave (thanks for the update Scott). You can check out additional SDCC Mighty Muggs photos at TNI here and at Action-Figure.com here. G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs - Cobra Commander Mighty Mugg and Storm Shadow Mighty Mugg in Package G.I. Joe Mighty Muggs - Duke Mighty Mugg in Package and Snake Eyes Mighty Mugg in Package Look for official pictures of these designer vinyl toys to be posted on The Blot Says... as they become available!
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com