Friday, May 9, 2008

G.I. Joe The Movie - Second Look at Storm Shadow and The Baroness

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Who knew when I said yesterday’s G.I. Joe First Look post would be the last one for the foreseeable future that Paramount would then decided to release photos of some previously unseen characters that very day. Today’s post though is of new pictures of Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow and Sienna Miller as The Baroness. While I’m still not sold on Storm Shadow’s overall look, at least in this newest picture Lee looks to be wearing Storm Shadow’s traditional uniform and has donned his very familiar headgear. This costume is more similar to the look I was originally hoping for, much more so than the original photos leaked onto the web. G.I. Joe Movie - Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow G.I. Joe Movie - Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow The new photo of The Baroness has her in the same uniform as the original photos, but this one is a more action oriented shot like most of the other G.I. Joe Movie First Look photos. G.I. Joe Movie - Sienna Miller as The Baroness To see other G.I. Joe First Look photos of characters from the upcoming live action G.I. Joe movie click here.
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com