Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update: YO! MTV Raps x Puma First Round Sneakers

After finding out last week that the YO! MTV Raps x Puma First Round sneakers were coming out yesterday (April 19th), I got pretty excited. What’s not to love about these pink and white Puma high tops, right?

YO! MTV Raps x Puma First Round Sneakers
So I ran down to my local designer sneaker store to see if I could get my hands on a pair. I was pretty excited when I saw them sitting on a shelf with the other newly released wave 3 YO! MTV Raps x Puma sneakers, especially when I found out this particular store was the only shop in Houston (and possibly the state of Texas) to have gotten them in. Things were looking good until I found out they didn’t get a pair in stock that would fit my size 14 feet. Let’s just say The Blot was not a happy camper at that point.

YO! MTV Raps x Puma First Round Sneakers
The YO! MTV Raps x Puma First Round sneakers are selling for $85 retail and the store here in Houston still had a bunch of pairs in stock as of yesterday afternoon. But don’t sleep on these limited edition sneakers, because once they’re sold out they’ll be gone forever. If you’re looking for a pair and can’t find them in your area, hit me up and I’ll give you the details for the store here in Houston.
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com