Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Guy Presents Blue Harvest Bobble Heads

As a Star Wars fan, I’m always pumped when I hear about a popular show putting together a Star Wars tribute episode. Robot Chicken on Adult Swim/Cartoon Network did one and it was pretty funny. But then Family Guy did one and it was even better. The FOX show’s Star Wars tribute, Blue Harvest, recently came out on DVD and is a must see for any Family Guy or Star Wars fan.

Family Guy presents Blue Harvest
What’s even better is Family Guy is now coming out with a line of Blue Harvest Wacky Wobbler bobble heads. (link) I’ve never been the biggest bobble head fan but I do love seeing how these types of toys turn out. A lot of times the toys aren’t an accurate representation of the 2D characters we love on TV, but these Wacky Wobblers turned out way better than expected. But don’t take my word for it, take a look at the pictures below.

Darth Stewie
ChewBrian
Quag-3P0
Pin It! - Pin A Picture From TheBlotSays.com